Students may receive a full refund for IELTS Express or for one or more modules of IELTS Master if they:
- Have never logged into the course/module within 7 days of enrolling; or
- Have logged into the course/module but have accessed only 10 pages within 7 days of enrolling.
However, a refund in these circumstances is at the sole discretion of IELTS Online and may depend on the reasons submitted by the student for their failure to log into or use IELTS Express or IELTS Master.
Students will not receive a refund for IELTS Express or for one or more modules of IELTS Master if they:
- Have logged into the course/module and have accessed more than 10 pages within 7 days of enrolling
- Have taken all or part of the Pre- and/or Post-test in IELTS Express
- Have taken all or part of the Practice Tests a module in IELTS Master
- Have submitted one or more Assessment Tasks in IELTS Master; or
- Have never logged into the course/module but are requesting refund more than 7 days after enrolling.
No partial refunds will be given.
In the event of severe technical difficulties on the part of IELTS Online that prevent access to IELTS Express or IELTS Master for more than 5 days, an extension in access time to the course/module will be offered to the student.
Students will receive a full refund if they have been unable to access or use the IELTS Express or IELTS Master properly due to technical difficulties in the IELTS Online systems for the duration of their access time in the course. However, refunds will not be given if the difficulties in accessing IELTS Express of IELTS Master is due to incompatibility with the Student's computer system and it can be shown that the Student was informed of the system specifications required to use IELTS Express or IELTS Master.
IELTS Online will notify a student by email that a refund has been approved within 7 days of approval. All refunds approved by IELTS Online will be paid within 30 days of receiving a complete written request from the student with all supporting documentation.